TRIANGLE® DT8 & DT8-PRO AQUEOUS INKS
High-Performance Water-Based Ink for Epson® DX4, DX5, DX7, and TFP
- Fast drying
- Vibrant color gamut
- Excellent transfer capabilities
- ATX (alkylphenolethoxylate-free formulation)
- Approved for use in printers with Epson DX4, DX5, DX7, AND TFP printheads
- Designed for direct printing on various polyester medias (pre-treatment is recommended)
Environmentally Responsible Nano Dispersed Dye Sublimation Inks for Direct-To-Textile and Transfer Printing
TRIANGLE® water-based textile inks DT8 and DT8-Pro are designed for digital printers utilizing Epson® piezo print head technology. These inks are intended for direct-to-textile and transfer printing on polyester or mixed synthetic fabrics that contain a minimum of 60% polyester. In the direct-to-textile printing method, images are printed directly onto the fabric and are subsequently put through a process of thermo-fixation.* In the transfer printing method, images are printed on specialty coated paper for subsequent transfer onto the polyester-based fabrics.
* For direct-to-textile we recommend pre-treating fabric for improved image quality.
DT8 and DT8-Pro textile inks are designed for optimal performance on flags and banners, sportswear, and other garments. These TRIANGLE inks will perform optimally when printing direct to polyester banners and flags on treated fabrics or transferred to these same materials.